The Basic Eyebrow Set contains our most popular eyebrow pigments. While these pigments are specially formulated for microblading, they work equally well with a tattoo machine. The colors are thick and highly pigmented to reduce dripping during the tattooing process and reduce the need for touch-ups.
This set includes the following 5 colors:
- Black - Black is an all-purpose pure carbon pigment that can be added to any cosmetic or paramedical pigment. A little goes a long way. Black can be used on its own; however, adding a small amount of Orange (link) that combats the blue tone caused by fading.
- Dark Chocolate - Dark Chocolate is a blackened brown cosmetic pigment with warm undertones. Dark Chocolate is mainly used for cosmetic tattooing and is a great choice for an eyebrow pigment or eyeliner pigment.
- Dark Brown - Dark Brown is a rich chocolate brown cosmetic pigment with warm undertones. Dark Brown can be used for cosmetic tattooing or paramedical tattooing and is a great choice for an eyebrow pigment or eyeliner pigment.
- Brown - Brown is a milk chocolate brown cosmetic pigment with golden undertones. Brown can be used for cosmetic tattooing or paramedical tattooing and is a great choice for an eyebrow pigment or eyeliner pigment.
- Ash Brown - Ash brown is a dark taupe brown cosmetic pigment with cool undertones. Ash Brown is mainly used for cosmetic tattooing and is a great choice for an eyebrow pigment or eyeliner pigment.
All of our cosmetic and paramedical pigments can be used on their own or blended with one another to create the perfect shade for each individual.
We at Quantum Cosmetic Inks, pride ourselves on the quality of our permanent makeup inks. Our inks have always had the best quality ingredients. Not all brands out there are organic or vegan-friendly, but Quantum tattoo inks are!
With a very high natural pigment concentration, you can painlessly and beautifully create stunning lips, customized eyeliner, micro hair-stroke-enhanced eyebrows, beauty marks, and more for your clients. You can also use our inks for paramedical tattooing such as areola-nipple restoration, scars cover, and camouflage.
Your work will last longer and will be safer for your clients!
Our cosmetic inks in a few words:
- Suitable for any skin type and color
- Can be used for both cosmetic and paramedical purposes
- Vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free
- Heals fast and stays vibrant
- High-quality ingredients. Ingredient List (this should be a link)
- Non-acrylic water-based pigment
- None of our pigments EVER come from animals
- Highest level of sterility
- CTL approved and meets the high EU standards for tattoo colorants
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Width: 2.00 (in)Height: 9.00 (in)Depth: 6.00 (in)