The Basic Camouflage Set contains the basic necessities for the professional paramedical tattooist. The camouflage colors are thick and highly pigmented to provide great results for scar coverage.
This set includes the following 5 colors:
- White - White is an all-purpose pigment that can be added to any cosmetic or paramedical pigment. A little goes a long way. It can be used for both cosmetic tattooing and paramedical tattooing in combination with any other Quantum cosmetic or paramedical pigment.
- Pink Flesh - Pink Flesh is a rich pink flesh paramedical pigment with golden undertones mainly used for paramedical tattooing.
- Cinnamon - Cinnamon is a soft brown flesh paramedical pigment with warm undertones mainly used for paramedical tattooing.
- Tan Flesh - Tan Flesh is a rich golden flesh paramedical pigment with warm undertones mainly used for paramedical tattooing.
- Olive Flesh - Olive Flesh is a deep taupe flesh paramedical pigment with cool undertones mainly used for paramedical tattooing.
All of our cosmetic and paramedical pigments can be used on their own or blended with one another to create the perfect shade for each individual.
We at Quantum Cosmetic Inks, pride ourselves on the quality of our permanent makeup inks. Our inks have always had the best quality ingredients. Not all brands out there are organic or vegan-friendly, but Quantum tattoo inks are!
With a very high natural pigment concentration, you can painlessly and beautifully create stunning lips, customized eyeliner, micro hair-stroke-enhanced eyebrows, beauty marks, and more for your clients. You can also use our inks for paramedical tattooing such as areola-nipple restoration, scars cover, and camouflage.
Your work will last longer and will be safer for your clients!
Our cosmetic inks in a few words:
- Suitable for any skin type and color
- Can be used for both cosmetic and paramedical purposes
- Vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free
- Heals fast and stays vibrant
- High-quality ingredients. Ingredient List (this should be a link)
- Non-acrylic water-based pigment
- None of our pigments EVER come from animals
- Highest level of sterility
- CTL approved and meets the high EU standards for tattoo colorants
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Width: 2.00 (in)Height: 9.00 (in)Depth: 6.00 (in)