Quantum Aftercare uses all organic ingredients - including olive oil, calendula, rose hips, yarrow, chamomile, cocoa butter, rosemary, and beeswax. These ingredients are known for their soothing, healing, antiseptic, and moisturizing properties. Quantum Aftercare can be used for healing fresh tattoos, and also as a skin moisturizer.
We at Quantum Cosmetic Inks, pride ourselves on the quality of our permanent makeup inks. Our inks have always had the best quality ingredients. The ingredients used in making our cosmetic tattoo inks are all organic, natural, and sourced from the earth. Our inks have always had the best quality ingredients.
With a very high natural pigment concentration, you can painlessly and beautifully create stunning lips, customized eyeliner, micro hair-stroke-enhanced eyebrows, beauty marks, and more for your clients. You can also use our inks for paramedical tattooing such as areola-nipple restoration, scars cover and camouflage.
Your work will last longer and will be safer for your clients!
Our cosmetic inks in a few words:
- Suitable for any skin type and color
- Can be used for both cosmetic and paramedical purposes
- Vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free
- Heal fast and contribute to preserving your client’s health
- High quality ingredients
- Non acrylic water-based pigment
- None of our pigments EVER come from animals
- Highest level of sterility
- CTL approved and meets the high EU standards for tattoo colorants
Be the first to
Leave a Review